Member Benefit Partners
Money Saving Services
ACFAS Benefit Partners provide members access to top-level products and services
to help boost their careers, run their practices, save money and be successful
in their business.
Visit any of the Benefits Partners below to learn more about their products
and services, and how they can benefit your practice.
HealthCare Associates Credit Union (HACU)
HACU offers ACFAS members, their families and staff extremely competitive rates and other services such as:
- Business Loans for Practice Acquisition and Equipment
- Working Capital Lines of Credit
- Business Credit Cards with Low-Fixed Rates
- Financial Education Programs for Physicians, Residents and Their Employees
- A Full Suite of Personal Banking Products and Services
Professional Liability Coverage through PICA
PICA, with an A.M. best rating of A-Excellent, is the nation's leading provider of professional liability coverage for podiatric physicians.
Officite can provide ACFAS members with customizable practice websites and
Internet marketing solutions for growing healthy practices and
attracting new patients online.
Pre-designed Layouts and Editable Pre-written Webpage Content, with Option to Create Completely Custom Sites
Search Marketing Programs for First Page Google Ranking
Social Media and Blogging for Increased Referrals
Patient Reviews Solution for Enhanced Online Reputation
Online Patient Education for Increased Treatment Awareness
New Mobile Website Solution— Your Full Website Optimized for Viewing on Smartphones and Tablets
PodiatryCareers.org for job placement and recruitment
services. PodiatryCareers.org is the primary source for connecting
healthcare candidates to foot and ankle surgical (and non-surgical)
- Employers – Manage job postings and resumes across dozens of partner websites.
- Job seekers – Post resumes confidentially, track activity and receive e-mail job postings, all for free!
The ACFAS Bookstore
is committed to provide members with the most complete source of
educational resources, including, medical references and textbooks, in
the field of foot and ankle surgery. Visit our official bookstore to
find a selection of titles to help you keep up with the latest