ACFAS wants to help you practice successfully in a changing environment!
Check out these tools and information for foot & ankle surgeons' practices:
- NEW in 2012--Contract Consternation Session: Many foot & ankle surgeons are becoming employees of hospitals, medical groups, or affiliate organizations. When you are making that move or considering it, you want to do so with greater knowledge and confidence and you need to enhance your understanding and negotiating position as you navigate employment contracts and opportunities in various practice settings. This new content is offered as a stand-alone course or as part of the two-day seminar. Also new is a practice management staff-only networking and learning opportunity just for those working in the foot and ankle surgeon office. Every foot and ankle surgeon and their staff will benefit from the only practice management seminar aimed at foot and ankle surgeons to enhance their knowledge of coding, billing, wealth management, retirement strategies, ICD-10, recovery audits and future trends impacting surgeons and their management staff
- ACFAS recently updated Practice Management Competencies.
- A new resource provides ACFAS members an analysis of the November 2011 Accountable Care Regulations (ACO) for foot and ankle surgeons.
- An ACFAS BenefitsPartner, Welch Allyn's EHR Prep-Select, offers customized consultation designed to maximize reimbursement and efficiency for your practice by helping you select the best fit for an electronic healthcare records vendor. ACFAS is the exclusive portal of this service to the podiatry and their related practice partners.
- Looking for Help Coding & Billing? Douglas G. Stoker, DPM, FACFAS, ACFAS' exclusive coding and billing expert for members. Please reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Searching for education for yourself or staff, attend the highly-rated ACFAS Practice Management Workshops, see our new 2012 content and education offerings at acfas.org/pmm/seminars.
- See up-to-date information on a range of practice issues, including coding & billing, managing staff, increasing reimbursement levels, Health Information Technology (HIT) and complying with new regulations (see Health Policy). Other practice resources can be found in the latest edition of This Week @ ACFAS .
Website Sections Related to Practice Management Key Areas