News & Information
Earn up to 4.5 CME credits as you get expert advice and real-world tips with our new three-part series.Register Now
The ACFAS Nominating Committee is looking for nominees to serve on the Board of Directors.Learn More
ACFAS supports the recognition of one certifying board per specialty, as has been the determination of the Joint Committee on the Recognition of Specialty Boards on CPME.Read the Latest News
Practice and establish cutting-edge surgical techniques in this cadaver course.Register for Arthroscopy
Comprehensive Fixation for the Ankle & Foot Course
Get a deep dive into podiatric internal fixation surgery designed just for residents.Register for Comprehensive Fixation
The Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery
Read some of the latest research from the official peer-reviewed scientific journal of ACFAS, The Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery.
In This Issue
- Radiographic Outcomes of Isolated Subtalar Joint Arthrodesis With Varying Fixation Technique
- Identifying Risk Factors for Nonunion of the Modified Lapidus Procedure for the Correction of Hallux Valgus
- Coronal Hindfoot Alignment in Midfoot Charcot Neuroarthropathy
Foot & Ankle Surgery: Techniques, Reports & Cases
FASTRAC publishes the latest advances in cutting-edge surgical techniques for correction of foot and ankle disorders.
In This Issue
- The 5 As
- Patient-specific instrumentation for total ankle replacement: The Emperor's new clothes redux
- Internal fixation of a complex fracture of the Talus using a dual-incision extensile approach – A case report with a review of classifications
Who We Are
How ACFAS Improves Foot and Ankle HealthLearn More About ACFAS
Read the most-up-to-date foot and ankle health information from the experts.
Find a Foot and Ankle Surgeon Near You
Download and Subscribe to the ACFAS FootNotes Newsletter
It's time to change the way you look at foot and ankle surgeons.
With more education and training specific to the foot and ankle than any other healthcare provider, foot and ankle surgeons are the leading experts in foot and ankle care today.