Mon Valley Fellowship
Mark H. Hofbauer, DPM, FACFAS
Other Program Faculty:
Scott Baron, MD
Ari Pressman, MD
Jose Ramirez-Deltoro, MD
David Welker, MD
Post Graduate Fellows:
2017-2018: Raymond Delpak, DPM, AACFAS
2016-2017: Ted Lai, DPM, AACFAS
Mark Bullock, DPM, AACFAS
Joshua Thun, DPM, AACFAS
Greater Pennsylvania Education Foundation
220 Springdale Road
Venetia PA, 15367
Phone: (412) 849-9862
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Number of Positions:
Program Start and End Dates:
August 1 – July 31
Standard Fellowship Application Form
$50,000; benefits provided
Completion of at least one paper for scientific journal; poster submission at ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference
Program Summary / Training Goals:
- The goal of this fellowship is to provide a one year advanced comprehensive program in foot and ankle reconstructive surgery, diabetic limb salvage and trauma.
- The faculty will include podiatry and orthopaedic surgery.
- A one-year calendar has been established to include: weekly x-ray and surgical case reviews, monthly journal club, monthly book club, monthly research meeting, monthly case log review and quarterly fellow reviews.
- The Fellow will attend the ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference, as well as two other CME programs.
- The Fellow will help coordinate and speak at quarterly fellowship lecture CME meetings at the host institution.
- Fellow duties will be: primarily OR cases and clinic on non-OR days.
- Training goals will include: “hands-on” OR cases (approx. 700-800 cases); clinical instruction with fellow to be proficient in all aspects of foot and ankle care at the completion of the fellowship.
Postgraduate Fellow History:
2013-2014: Alexander Pappas, DPM, AACFAS
2012-2013: Peter Stasko, DPM, FACFAS
2011-2012: Jaytinder Sandhu, DPM, AACFAS