University Hospitals Regional Hospitals Advanced Foot & Ankle Surgery Fellowship
Mark Mendeszoon, DPM, FACFAS
2017-2018: Elizabeth Sanders, DPM, AACFAS
2016-2017: Alan Kidon, DPM
2015-2016: Matthew Feltner, DPM, AACFAS
2014-2015: Nicole Wilson, DPM
2013-2014: Jeffrey Wunning, DPM, AACFAS
Precision Orthopedic Specialties
150 Seventh Avenue
Chardon, OH 44024
Phone: (440) 285-4999
Email: Deborah Mott, Graduate Medical Education: email@example.com
Number of Positions:
Program Start and End Dates:
July 1 – June 30
$62,000; benefits provided
Richmond Heights, OH
Produce two publications
Program Summary/Training Goals:
- Hands on sports medicine event coverage, biomechanics, and exposure to running shoes.
- Provide the fellow with exposure to advanced foot and ankle surgical techniques: Charcot Reconstruction; Arthrodesis; Trauma; Deformity Reconstruction; etc.
- Hone clinical decision making skills: applicable and appropriate tests; clinical examination; cast and splint application; post-operative management.
- Produce publishable/quality research and data.
- The first month of the fellowship year will be spent in an intensive research rotation.
- Ultimately to produce highly trained professionals who continue to advance the practice of podiatry and continue the pursuit of education and research.