Silicon Valley Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Fellowship – Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Shannon M. Rush, DPM, FACFAS
Other Program Faculty:
Nicholas Bolognini, DPM, FACFAS
Richard Jensen, DPM, FACFAS
Meagan Jennings, DPM, FACFAS
Elaine Davis, DPM
Louis Caputo, DPM, FACFAS
Alan Sue, DPM
Nicholas Todd, DPM, FACFAS
Jesse Yurgelon, DPM, AACFAS
Post Graduate Fellows:
2017–2018: Kyle Willson, DPM, AACFAS and Todd Chappel, DPM, AACFAS
2016–2017: Colin Zdenek, DPM, AACFAS and Ryan Carter, DPM, AACFAS
2015–2016: Jesse Yurgelon, DPM, AACFAS and Nicholas Drbal, DPM, AACFAS
Palo Alto Medical Foundation, Mountain View Center
701 E. El Camino Rd.
Mountain View, CA 94040
Phone: (650) 934-7114
Fax: (650) 934-7075
Number of Positions:
Two full-time positions
Program Start and End Dates:
August 1–July 31
Standard Fellowship Application Form
$90,000 per year; benefits provided
PAMF-Mountain View Center Clinics and Surgery Center, El Camino Hospital, Mountain View, California
One published research paper in JFAS
Program Summary / Training Goals:
- Fellowship is responsible for coverage of affiliated hospital ED, emergency call and hospital management of patients.
- Fellow-driven experience with exposure to all aspects of reconstruction, trauma and sports injury.
- Position requires motivated, independent and skilled surgeon who is comfortable managing acute foot and ankle trauma and postoperative care.
- Fellowship requires a California state license, DEA license.
- Fellow will obtain active privileges at Surgery Center and Hospital.
- Fellow must have surgical experience and skills expected from a three-year surgical training program.
- Fellow is strongly encouraged to achieve Board Qualification and ACFAS membership.
Postgraduate Fellows History:
2014–2015: Kenneth Hegewald, DPM, AACFAS and Annie Nguyentat, DPM, AACFAS
2013–2014: Anne Massey, DPM and
Alan Sue, DPM
2012–2013: Ryan Wood, DPM, AACFAS
2011–2012: Nicholas Todd, DPM, FACFAS
2010–2011: Samantha Bark, DPM, FACFAS
2009–2010: Baotram Deserie Lu, DPM, FACFAS