Take the first few steps to coding and billing by joining us for a comprehensive workshop covering the fundamentals of coding and billing for foot and ankle surgeons. Learn the foundation of the coding and billing process from expert colleagues before taking the ACFAS Coding and Billing for the Foot and Ankle Surgeon course. This course is for residents, fellows, new practitioners, office staff of foot and ankle surgeons or anyone who wants to learn more of the basic coding and billing terminology and process. Plus, if you're a resident and attending Residents Day in the morning the day of the event, this course is a great next step to learning more about coding and billing for your future practice and can be bundled in your pricing.
Lay the coding and billing groundwork for your career and register today.
- Overview of E&M CPT Codes
- Discussion and explanation of the most common modifiers and how to use them
- In-office procedure coding
- Case scenarios
- Dedicated Q&A
Danielle N. Butto, DPM, FACFAS
Sean Grambart, DPM, FACFAS
- Understand the use of Evaluation and Management (E&M) and Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) codes in your practice
- Recognize the most common modifiers and their use in your practice
- Understand how to code minor in-office procedures
$175 ACFAS Member Physician or Member Physician's Staff*
$235 Non-ACFAS Member Physician or Non-ACFAS Member Physician's Staff
$125 Member Resident
$165 Non-member Resident
Special Bundled Pricing for Coding Fundamentals and Residents Day Registrations
$210 Member Residents
$280 Non-Member Residents
*Office staff cannot register online, please download the registration form.