Jonathan L. Hook, DPM, FACFAS, MHA
Other Program Faculty:
Telly Psaradellis, MD
Nicolas Anderson, DPM, FACFAS
Frank Narcisi, DPM, AACFAS
Tomasz Budz, DPM, FACFAS
Dana Berns, DPM, AACFAS
Post Graduate Fellow:
First fellow starting in the 2022-23 fellowship year
2850 S Wabash, Suite 100
Chicago, IL 60616
Phone: (312) 842-4600
Fax: (312) 842-4690
Number of Positions:
Program Start and End Dates:
July 15 – July 14
ACFAS Standard Fellowship Application Form
Berwyn, IL, Chicago, IL, Hometown, IL, La Grange, IL, Oak Lawn, IL, Olympia Fields, IL
- The fellow is required to submit one manuscript submission toThe Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery (JFAS).
- The fellow is required to submit one poster presentation to the ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference.
- The fellow is required to submit one poster presentation to the Midwest Podiatry Conference.
Program Summary/Training Goals:
- This 12-month fellowship will provide a clinical and surgical experience focused on foot and ankle trauma and hindfoot and ankle reconstructive surgery.
- The fellow will be exposed to a wide range of surgical cases including foot and ankle trauma and reconstruction, advanced external fixation techniques, Charcot reconstruction, complex limb salvage, sports medicine, and total ankle replacement.
- The fellow will assist in the management of patients admitted to the foot and ankle service and participate in rounds.
- The fellow will be involved with research and will attain a knowledge of practice management.
- The goal of the fellowship is to further enhance the fellow’s experience and training with complex foot and ankle surgery.