Board vs College. What's the difference?
American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery (ABFAS)
ABFAS is the organization that administers board
certification exams and recertification for foot & ankle
surgeons. The Council on Podiatric Medical Education,
through the JCRSB, recognizes ABFAS as the only
certifying body for foot & ankle surgeons. ABFAS
develops the policies for board certification.
- Board certification and recertification examinations
- Certification requirements
- Single-source credentials verification
Contact ABFAS to:
- Learn about qualifications for becoming certified.
- See the current schedule for available examinations.
- Register to take Part I & Part II examinations.
- Understand case requirements for certification.
- Submit cases for the Part II examination.
- Find practice examinations.
- Find out about the recertification timeline and requirements
445 Fillmore Street,
San Fransisco, CA 94117
American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS)
ACFAS is the professional society for foot & ankle
surgeons providing education, advocacy, research
and community to advance the profession of foot
and ankle surgery.
- CME programs
- Consumer/patient education
- The Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery (JFAS)
- Health policy & advocacy
- Research Practice management information
- A professional & collaborative community exclusively for board-certified and board-qualified foot & ankle surgeons
Contact ACFAS to:
- Register for educational programs.
- Purchase educational resources to expand your foot & ankle surgery knowledge.
- Get involved in your ACFAS Regional Division.
- Join or renew your annual membership.
- Connect with your fellow foot & ankle surgeons.
8752 W. Higgins Road, Suite 555
Chicago, IL 60631