Practice Management Seminar Coming in July
2013 Practice Management Seminar
Friday/Saturday, July 19-20
Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel
to ensure member rate, please link yourself to your physician, then register.
Individual registrations are required.
Questions? Contact the Education Department – (800) 421-2237
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for physicians, coders, billers, collectors, and other office staff who have experience in fundamental coding.
The ACFAS Practice Management Seminar – the most comprehensive of its kind – will give you a thorough overview of the essential concepts and skills required to manage today's medical practice. We’ve lined up a cast of speakers who are sure to enlighten and cultivate a deeper knowledge for you and your office staff on these and more topics:
- Coding for Evaluation and Management, Surgical Procedures and use of Modifiers
- Electronic Health Records and Meaningful Use Attestation
- HIPAA Omnibus Final Rule Requirements
- Transitioning to ICD-10
- Providing and Getting Reimbursed for Durable Medical Equipment
- Measuring Practice Success
e-Learning Resources for Practice Management