News & Information
ACFAS supports the recognition of one certifying board per specialty, as has been the determination of the Joint Committee on the Recognition of Specialty Boards on CPME.Read the Latest News
The ACFAS Nominating Committee is looking for nominees to serve on the Board of Directors.Learn More
This August: Coding and Billing in Orlando!
Get a deep dive into putting the coding and billing fundamentals into play.Sign Up
Practice and establish cutting-edge surgical techniques in this cadaver course.Register for Arthroscopy
Comprehensive Fixation for the Ankle & Foot Course
Get a deep dive into podiatric internal fixation surgery designed just for residents.Register for Comprehensive Fixation
Mark your calendars for a show-stopping Annual Scientific Conference in Los Angeles, February 9-12, 2023.Learn More
JFAS Hits Citation Milestones
Congratulations to JFAS for making milestones in the profession with its 2021 Journal Impact Factor.Read the Latest News
NEW! Coding & Billing Education Series
Take advantage of one or both of these live interactive coding courses – Coding Fundamentals & Coding and Billing for the Foot and Ankle Surgeon – both offered in one location, Disney World.Register for the Events
The Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery
Read some of the latest research from the official peer-reviewed scientific journal of ACFAS, The Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery.
In This Issue
- A Novel Manipulation Technique for Lapidus Fusion in Correction of Hallux Valgus Deformity With Underlying Metatarsus Adductus: A Case Series
- The Impact of Hospitalization for Diabetic Foot Infection on Health-Related Quality of Life: Utilizing PROMIS
- Open Ankle Arthrodesis: A Retrospective Analysis Comparing Different Fixation Methods
Foot & Ankle Surgery: Techniques, Reports & Cases
FASTRAC publishes the latest advances in cutting-edge surgical techniques for correction of foot and ankle disorders.
In This Issue
- The 5 As
- Patient-specific instrumentation for total ankle replacement: The Emperor's new clothes redux
- Internal fixation of a complex fracture of the Talus using a dual-incision extensile approach – A case report with a review of classifications
Who We Are
How ACFAS Improves Foot and Ankle HealthLearn More About ACFAS
Read the most-up-to-date foot and ankle health information from the experts.
Find a Foot and Ankle Surgeon Near You
Download and Subscribe to the ACFAS FootNotes Newsletter
It's time to change the way you look at foot and ankle surgeons.
With more education and training specific to the foot and ankle than any other healthcare provider, foot and ankle surgeons are the leading experts in foot and ankle care today.