- Impact of Podiatric Surgery Consultation for Foot and Ankle Wounds on Patient Outcomes in a Community Hospital
- A Study on the Efficacy of Ω Toenail Correction Treating Paronychia
- Safety and Complication Rate of Ring External Fixation in the Foot and Ankle
- Primary Transfer of Extensor Hallucis Brevis Tendon For Repair of Extensor Halucis Longus Tendon Rupture
- Beyond Lisfranc: Management of Complex Midfoot Trauma, A Case Series
- Shortening of the First Ray After First Tarsometatarsal Joint Fusion: A Cadaveric Comparison Between Caurettage Versus Planal Resection
Read the most-up-to-date foot and ankle health information from the experts.
Find a foot and ankle surgeon near you.
With more education and training specific to the foot and ankle than any other healthcare provider, foot and ankle surgeons are the leading experts in foot and ankle care today.