How Policy Impacts Foot & Ankle Surgeons
State and federal laws and rules can impact the foot and ankle surgeon's practice. ACFAS is dedicated to share the latest on how members may be affected by changes related to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), state laws and regulations, Congressional action and key court cases.
- ACFAS Call to Action on Skin Substitute Local Coverage Determinations
- Medicaid: The Definition of Podiatrist as Physician
- Key Regulatory Judicial Cases
- Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Regulations Briefing
- ACFAS' Comments to CMS on ACOs 2011
- Comments to CMS on Hospital Conditions of Participation (CoPs)