Jonathan J. Sharpe, DPM, FACFAS
Other Program Faculty:
Jennifer Prezioso, DPM, FACFAS
Mark Hardy, DPM, FACFAS
Carissa Sharpe, DPM
Christopher Hehemann, DPM, FACFAS
Dustin Huntsman, DPM, AACFAS
Joseph Saxon, DPM, AACFAS
Kayla Schaefer, DPM
Charles Hastings, DPM, FACFAS
Recent Post Graduate Fellows:
2023-2024: Alex Bischoff, DPM, AACFAS
2022-2023: Joseph Saxon, DPM, AACFAS
2021-2022: Rachelle Randall, DPM, AACFAS
Balance Foot and Ankle Wellness Center
Tripoint Medical Center
7590 Auburn Rd, Suite 309
Concord Township, Ohio 44077
Phone: (216) 658-0111
Fax: (216) 658-0110
Meet the Fellow FAQ's
Number of Positions:
Program Start and End Dates:
August 1 – July 31
ACFAS Standard Fellowship Application Form
Presentation of original manuscript or poster presentation at the ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference. At least one paper publishable in a respected peer-reviewed journal.
Program Summary/Training Goals:
- The Orthopedic Associates of Lake County Foot and Ankle Fellowship encompasses all aspects of podiatric medicine and surgery. The training faculty affords the fellow a rich and diverse experience. We emphasize complete physician/patient interaction from both clinical and surgical experiences.
- Rearfoot and ankle reconstruction will dominate the surgical load, including TAR and trauma.
- The fellow will also hone clinical decision making skills such as ordering applicable and appropriate diagnostic tests, clinical patient examination, cast and splint application, post-operative patient management, research, and public speaking skills.
- Ample opportunities will be afforded for didactics, cadaver labs, and conferences.
- Publishable quality research and data is mandated as is attendance and participation at the ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference.
- The ultimate goal is to produce highly trained professionals who continue to advance the practice of podiatry and continue the pursuit of education and research.
Post Graduate Fellows History:
2020-2021: Vikram Bala, DPM, AACFAS
2019-2020: Scott Walker, DPM, FACFAS
2018-2019: Tara L. Harrington, DPM, MBA, MHA, AACFAS
2017-2018: Paul Carroll, DPM, FACFAS
2016-2017 Matthew Reiner, DPM, FACFAS