Ashley Bowles, DPM, FACFAS
Program Assistant Director:
Raymond Rowan, DPM, FACFAS
Other Program Faculty:
Kyle Kinmon, DPM, FACFAS
Brian Coleman, MD
Shawn Norris, DPM, FACFAS
Russel Weisz, MD
Rebecca DeSimone, DPM
Jasmine Cruz, DPM
Julio Ortiz, DPM, FACFAS
Enrique Hernandez, MD
Raudel Garcia, MD
Post Graduate Fellow:
2022-2023: Laura Adler, DPM
Certified Foot and Ankle Specialists, LLC
4731 W. Atlantic Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33445
Phone: (561) 995-0229
Fax: (561) 989-0775
Number of Positions:
Program Start and End Dates:
July 1 – June 30
ACFAS Standard Fellowship Application Form
$60,000 with benefits
Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Jupiter and Palm City, FL
- One scholarly research project to include poster presentation at ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference; paper submission for publication.
- Lecture at ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference if possible.
Program Summary/Training Goals:
- Certified Foot and Ankle Specialists, LLC (CFA) is an advanced, rapidly growing podiatry-centric multi-specialty group practice providing comprehensive care of the lower extremities and related conditions.
- With 16 doctors experienced in training, multiple office locations, high surgical volume, and rapid growth, PFA is an ideal sponsor for fellowship training.
- The fellow will spend time with Board Certified podiatric and orthopaedic foot and ankle surgeons and trauma surgeons.
- He/she will also be responsible for their own fellow clinic and surgical schedule and should hone their skills to master all types of foot and ankle surgery including foot and RRA elective and traumatic reconstruction; arthroscopy and sports medicine; wound care; limb salvage; peripheral nerve surgery; external fixation and ankle replacement.
- The fellow will take ER call and will also become familiar with practice management, integrating imaging and related specialties into a podiatry practice.
- Didactic lectures and journal review session will compliment the training and the fellow will be required to submit a poster at the ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference and an article on original research for publication.