Bradley M. Lamm, DPM, FACFAS
Other Program Faculty:
Matthew Dobbs, MD
David Feldman, MD
Aaron Huser, MD
Tom Minas, MD
Dror Paley, MD
Stephen Quinnan, MD
Craig Robbins, MD
Claire Shannon, MD
Recent Post Graduate Fellows:
2022-2023: Garrett Nguyen, DPM, AACFAS
2021-2022: James Steriovski, DPM, MBA, AACFAS
2020-2021: Elvis Danne, Jr., DPM, AACFAS
Paley Orthopedic and Spine Institute
901 45th Street
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Phone: (561) 844-5255
Fax: (561) 844-5245
Number of Positions:
One Clinical Fellow
August - July 31
ACFAS Standard Fellowship Application Form
$60,000 per year; benefits provided
Fellows work exclusively at the Paley Institute located at St. Mary's Medical Center
Complete one research manuscript for submission to ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference.
Program Summary / Training Goals:
To produce outstanding, compassionate, well-rounded and ethical Foot and Ankle Surgeons by facilitating the acquisition of
- knowledge of basic sciences and concepts relevant to foot and ankle surgery and deformity correction of the foot and ankle.
- knowledge and experience in managing patients who have undergone foot and ankle deformity correction.
- research of pertinent foot and ankle deformity corrections.
- technical and surgical skills necessary for foot and ankle deformity correction.
- disciplined reading habits and interpretive skills for life-long continued medical education.
- fostering a desire to forward the field of foot and ankle surgery.
- an awareness of how the foot and ankle surgeon interacts with the other members of the healthcare team and society to affect positive change in healthcare.
Post Graduate Fellows History:
2019-2020: Travis M. Johnson, DPM
2018-2019: Jordan Ernst, DPM
2017-2018: Lanster Martin, DPM
2016-2017: Kyle Moore, DPM, FACFAS
2015-2016: Emily Pugh, DPM, FACFAS and Jessica Knight, DPM, AACFAS
2014-2015: Matthew Hentges, DPM, FACFAS
2013-2014: Jacob Wynes, DPM, MS, FACFAS
2012-2013: Paul Stasko, DPM, FACFAS
2011-2012: Noman Siddiqui, DPM, FACFAS
2010-2011: Jossie Abraham, DPM, FACFAS and Monique Gourdine-Shaw, DPM