Sandra R. Raynor, DPM, FACFAS
Other Program Faculty:
Angie Glynn, DPM, FACFAS
Tracy Warner, DPM, FACFAS
Elizabeth Vulanich, DPM
Tarick Abdo, DPM, FACFAS
Daniel Miller, DPM, FACFAS
Brad Legge, DPM, FACFAS
Timothy Howard, DPM, FACFAS
Amanda Vujovich, DPM, FACFAS
Khawar Malik, DPM, FACFAS
Tracy Lee, DPM, FACFAS
Romesh Dhaduk, DPM, FACFAS
Elizabeth Parry, DPM
Ryan Rodela, DPM, AACFAS
Post Graduate Fellow:
2022-2023: Zachary Janes, DPM, AACFAS and Kimberley Lockridge, DPM, AACFAS
2021-2022: Jered Stowers, DPM, AACFAS and Ryan Rodela, DPM, AACFAS
2020-2021: Elizabeth Parry, DPM
Foot & Ankle Institute
5471 Georgetown Road
Indianapolis, IN 46254
Phone: (317) 297-0661
Fax: (877) 665-7293
Number of Positions:
Program Start and End Dates:
July 1 - June 30
ACFAS Standard Fellowship Application Form
$55,000-benefits include: health, malpractice, attendance at ACFAS scientific conference, licensure and certification fees
At least one publishable paper and poster presentation at the ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference.
Program Summary/Training Goals:
- This position is available for a strongly motivated surgical fellow.
- The fellow will have high expectations and will be exposed to all aspects of foot and reconstructive surgery including arthroscopy, total ankle replacement, charcot reconstruction, and circular frames.
- The fellows will also have clinic hours and be able to board their own cases with assistance from the faculty.
- The fellow will be proficient in practice management including coding and billing.
- The fellow will be required to take call at a high-volume hospital system.
- Fellows average 50 cases per month.
- There are two anatomy labs in the area available to the fellow.
Post-Graduate Fellows History
2019-2020: Romesh Dhaduk, DPM, FACFAS