Craig A. Camasta, DPM, FACFAS
Recent Post Graduate Fellows:
2022-2023: Brent Blanck-Singer, DPM
2021-2022: Shruti Dosi, DPM
2020-2021: Christina Bridges, DPM
Village Podiatry Group, LLC/Extremity Healthcare, Inc.
Attn: Diane Fell
900 Circle 75 Pkwy.
Atlanta, GA 30339-3084
Phone: (770) 384-0284, x1216
Fax: (770) 446-1957
Number of Positions:
Program Start and End Dates:
August 1–July 31
ACFAS Standard Fellowship Application Form
$50,000; benefits provided
Emory St. Joseph's Hospital, Northside Medical Center
The fellow will prepare a poster presentable at the ACFAS Annual Meeting and three publishable papers.
Program Summary/Training Goals:
- This is an intense surgical experience from a regional referral base of complex foot/ankle/leg patients with a reconstructive emphasis.
- The program will provide training in surgical skills and fully develop the fellow as an educator in the field of foot and ankle surgery.
- The surgical skills that are fine-tuned include in-depth exposure to various aspects of reconstructive surgery of the foot, ankle and leg, including complex soft tissue derangements and complex fixation techniques.
- The fellow will also gain office exposure as related to patient management and functional management of the business aspects of private practice.
- There will be an emphasis on complex deformity assessment as it pertains to planning reconstructive surgery procedures.
Post Graduate Fellows History:
2019-2020: Joshua Wilder, DPM, AACFAS
2018– 2019: Michael Kelly, DPM, AACFAS
2017–2018: Timothy Graeser, DPM, AACFAS
2016–2017: Craig Udall, DPM, AACFAS
2015–2016: Jack Madsen, DPM
2014–2015: Eric Storts, DPM, FACFAS