Scott A. Clark, DPM, FACFAS
David Seegmiller, DPM, FACFAS
Other Program Faculty:
Richard Seegmiller, DPM
Robert Church, DPM
Jared Clegg, DPM, FACFAS
Ryan Kitterman, DPM, FACFAS
Jared McPhie, DPM, AACFAS
Anna Hronek, DPM, AACFAS
Clint Larsen, DPM, FACFAS
Clark Larsen, DPM, AACFAS
Recent Post Graduate Fellows:
2022-2023: Amanda Khoury, DPM
2021-2022: Jaime Lee, DPM
Number of Positions:
Program Start and End Dates:
August 1 – July 31
ACFAS Standard Fellowship Application Form
Salt Lake City, UT
- The fellow is required to publish one poster and one journal article during their fellowship year.
- The fellow is required to attend monthly journal club with residency program.
Program Summary/Training Goals:
- This fellowship is a 12-month program designed to provide advanced foot and ankle deformity correction and limb salvage knowledge, as well as educate on application of external fixators and TCC nails.
- The fellow will gain a year of knowledge in wound care management, diabetic limb salvage, deformity reconstruction with the use of external and internal fixation.
- The fellow will be expected to run their own wound care clinic, overseen by faculty.
- The training will encompass examination, treatment and basic wound care principles of the foot, ankle and lower extremity.
- The fellow will be expected to achieve competency with limb salvage and surgical reconstruction.
- The experiences of the fellow include but are not limited to: research, surgical correction and reconstruction of diabetic limb salvage of the lower extremities, both internal and external fixation techniques, advanced wound care techniques, and any new emerging technology in the above categories.