Ryan T. Scott, DPM, FACFAS
Other Program Faculty:
Melissa Galli, DPM, FACFAS
Jeffrey Holmes, DPM
Mark Campbell, MD
Tharesh Udupa, DPM
Recent Post Graduate Fellows:
2023-2024: Jacob Harder, DPM and Craig Krcal Jr, DPM
2022-2023: Lant Abernathy, DPM and Steven Tocci, DPM
2021-2022: Brian Derner, DPM, AACFAS and Josh Wolfe, DPM, MHA, AACFAS
The CORE Institute
18444 N 25th Ave., Ste. 210
Phoenix, AZ 85023
Phone: (866) 974-2673
Fax: (866) 939-2673
Meet the Fellow FAQ's 1
Meet the Fellow FAQ's 2
Number of Positions:
Two positions for advanced reconstructive foot and ankle surgery fellows
Program Start and End Dates:
August 1–July 31
$72,500 -- benefits provided
The fellow will be responsible for two manuscripts to full maturation by the end of the year. The expectation is that work completed over the course of the year is to be presented at the ACFAS/AOFAS/AOAO and/or AAOS meetings.
Program Summary/Training Goals:
- The Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Fellowship at The CORE Institute offers a 12 month emphasis on all the operative and clinical aspects of foot and ankle surgery. The fellow will work with several fellowship trained foot and ankle surgeons.
- Our fellowship offers training in primary and revision total ankle arthroplasty, advanced forefoot and hindfoot reconstruction, trauma, arthroscopy, external fixation and Charcot reconstruction. The fellow will also be exposed to the day-to-day operations of a large and dynamic orthopaedic practice.
- Enhanced clinical decision making and academics will play an important role in the fellow’s education.
- A large variety of research opportunities will be available, with at least two manuscripts suitable for publication by the end of the fellowship.
- This program is designed to further enhance one’s exposure to the highest tier of foot and ankle surgery.
Post Graduate Fellows History
2020-2021: Jessica Arneson, DPM, AACFAS and Jordan Crafton, DPM, AACFAS
2019-2020: Matt Wilson, DPM, AACFAS and Tonda Wooten, DPM, FACFAS
2018–2019: Eric So, DPM, FACFAS, and Chris Juels, DPM, FACFAS
2017–2018: Chad Seidenstricker, DPM, FACFAS
2016–2017: Jeff Holmes, DPM