Warren Windram, DPM, MS, FACFAS
Other Program Faculty:
Steven Spinner, DPM, FACFAS
Frederic Chussid, DPM, FACFAS
Madelin Ramil, DPM, FACFAS
Alberto Herrada, DPM, FACFAS
Arthur Segall, DPM, FACFAS
Robert Mills, MD
Christopher Pappas, DPM, FACFAS
Julie Schottenstein, DPM, MS
Clive Woods, MD
Recent Post Graduate Fellows:
2022-2023: Nishit Vora, DPM, MPH, AACFAS
2021-2022: Tarak Amin, DPM, AACFAS
2020-2021: Joshua Epstein, DPM, AACFAS
GME Coordinator: Yasmin Pearson
Work: (954) 635-6201
Westside Regional Medical Center
Attn: Yasmin Pearson
8201 W Broward Blvd.
Plantation FL, 33324
Number of Positions:
Program Start & End Dates:
July 1 - June 30
ACFAS Standard Fellowship Application Form
To apply, please submit an application. Once submitted, you may contact the program for a visit. Once your materials are received, you will be notified by the end of the year to arrange an interview by early next year. Soon after the interview process is complete, a fellow will be selected.
$60,632 with full benefits
The majority of the program is spent in hospitals across Broward County in South Florida.
- The Fellow is required to produce at least one manuscript for publication in foot and ankle care.
- The Fellow is encouraged to participate in resident lead research and case presentations contiguous with the Westside Regional Medical Center podiatric residency.
Program Summary/Training Goals:
- The fellow has the ability to participate in a wide variety of cases. These cases will range from forefoot reconstruction, rearfoot reconstruction, trauma, wound care and elective cases. If interested, there will be cases that involve various applied biologics.
- There is time for office/clinic work on a weekly basis.
- Research time is mandatory.
- The fellow will be responsible for following the regulations set forth in the fellowship manual.
- This is a well-rounded program that will improve and build on the fellow’s current skills and add a sense of completeness to their total education that will allow them to enter private practice with full confidence in all aspects of podiatric medicine and surgery.
Post Graduate Fellows History:
2018-2020: Program did not take a fellow.
2017–2018: Amanda Allen, DPM, MBA, AACFAS
2016–2017: Arezou Amidi, DPM, FACFAS
2015–2016: Julie Schottenstein, DPM, MS